3 Easy Steps to start your WvW adventure

EremiteAngel.9765

@Loosmaster.8263 said:At least you picked a decent sound track...

But don't you find my advice very simple to pick up for new players? =p

1) check build2) find a map with tag3) follow tag and stick to him like glue

Just 3 easy steps and new players can start their WvW adventure =D

Of course there is much more to learn but those can be picked up in due course!

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:At least you picked a decent sound track...

But don't you find my advice very simple to pick up for new players? =p

1) check build2) find a map with tag3) follow tag and stick to him like glue

Just 3 easy steps and new players can start their WvW adventure =D

Of course there is much more to learn but those can be picked up in due course!

Took too long to explain just 3 things, lol.

And any advices for really newcomers? As you purposefully skipped the part about catching a mounted zergand staying on a mounted tag on foot, and being hunted because you are left behind, I hope you will give beginners some tips about those issues in your next vid. Experienced players can avoid being killed when they are left behind but i doubt a real newcomer can.

@alain.1659 said:And any advices for really newcomers? As you purposefully skipped the part about catching a mounted zergand staying on a mounted tag on foot, and being hunted because you are left behind, I hope you will give beginners some tips about those issues in your next vid. Experienced players can avoid being killed when they are left behind but i doubt a real newcomer can.

Newcomers can go to EOTM where you can get %95 of what you need for warclaw,with no gliding or mounts available or maybe you're right wvw players should just drop everything for your benefit.

My benefit? Friend believe me when I say thay op has exhausted all of my patience already. Read all his posts you will understand.

And about EOTM, do you really expect a newcomer to grind for a day (about a day with possible mistakes etc)to unlock eveything to be able to play in wvw? With the current problems (you can find them in forums easily)? If so, lets talk after the hype ends when we can see the numbers and comment on them. Or maybe there will be more fixes and all would be fine.

@alain.1659 said:My benefit? Friend believe me when I say thay op has exhausted all of my patience already. Read all his posts you will understand.

And about EOTM, do you really expect a newcomer to grind for a day (about a day with possible mistakes etc)to unlock eveything to be able to play in wvw? With the current problems (you can find them in forums easily)? If so, lets talk after the hype ends when we can see the numbers and comment on them. Or maybe there will be more fixes and all would be fine.

OMG! a whole day!

That's way too long, surely everything should just be handed to them on a plate, after all, wouldn't want the snowflakes to over exert themselves now would we?

/sarcasm

I predict numbers will start dropping off as soon as the bonus exp event ends and then within 3 months be lower than before the mount was announced.

@Baldrick.8967 said:

@"alain.1659" said:My benefit? Friend believe me when I say thay op has exhausted all of my patience already. Read all his posts you will understand.

OMG! a whole day!

That's way too long, surely everything should just be handed to them on a plate, after all, wouldn't want the snowflakes to over exert themselves now would we?

/sarcasm

I predict numbers will start dropping off as soon as the bonus exp event ends and then within 3 months be lower than before the mount was announced.

Well sadly wvw was already in a bad place without forcing people to farm. I do not see how this new "improvement" will change all for better. In my opinion if you come into a world vs world, an open battlefield, you have no right to say " but I do not want to fight on my way to my zerg. I want to go to my zerg and fight you when I want to. So you cannot attack me." and expect your enemies to let you go to your zerg and bomb them with comfort. As a staff ele for 4 years, I know how hard it is to travel to your zerg, and it should be.

Well the time and the numbers will tell.I hope we both are wrong friend.

I object giving people cuddly bear solutions that can prevent other professions and playstyles to be effective. Among other things, I wish they would just made this mount without creating more lag.

Well now I am really confident in my ele but back in the day I was hilariously murdered by any moving being :)

Archived