Buffs behind minimap

Sometimes you get so many buffs that they get hidden behind the minimap, as you can see in these screenshots https://i.imgur.com/iO2C2hg.jpg https://i.imgur.com/jBXawZU.jpgThis example isn't even that bad, it can go all the way off screen.Can this finally be fixed? Maybe split buffs into a row for combat and non-combat, just as boons have their own row?I know this is probably a lost cause because it's been like this since launch and UI changes are really hard for whatever reason, but one can still hope.

I didn't know that could happen. I thought I'd had a lot of buffs on my character at times but never that many. Although I guess it also depends on the interface size and resolution, and how big your map is. It would be helpful if they could fix it. Either split buffs into different rows or at least make them wrap around if they're going behind other UI elements.

But I also agree that a tempoary fix until then could be to move your map to the top of the screen. Click on the black bar that appears down the side when you hover over it and drag it to the top. It's weird at first, but you'll get used to it being there. (I keep going through phases where I decide I want it at the top to match most my other games, then at the bottom so as much of the UI as possible is grouped together....then back to the top...)

There are so many "buffs" that shouldn't be on that bar.There should be a own row for Conditions, and a own one for Boons, as well as one for actual combat buffs. The rest could honestly be removed or just placed somewhere else to avoid cluttering.

This becomes a lot more important for the PVP/WVW modes, as what kind of combat buffs shows what kind of build you're up against. You want to see what kind of boons they have (for spotting builds, and boonstrip), and it is easier for yourself to see what condis you have when you don't have to look through the entire bar.

All those silly heroic banner buffs should be placed somewhere else, since you really don't need to see or know those in battle.

Archived