Why not introduce long term reward track for Leg.

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:What legendaries exactly?Weapons? Armor?

And how is Playing PvP/WvW a grind?

I would Go for the weapons First... otherwise the claimparty starts... all contents have There own leg. Armor bla bla.

I just meam with grind the time investment.I meam why Im nedeed to invest time into pve when Im a pure pvp but wants to have a leg.

In pve it is a xy time investment. Why not come up with a extended reward track, or a series of tracks with a compareable xy time investment.

@Raiden The Beast.3016 said:

@DanAlcedo.3281 said:What legendaries exactly?Weapons? Armor?

And how is Playing PvP/WvW a grind?

I would Go for the weapons First... otherwise the claimparty starts... all contents have There own leg. Armor bla bla.

I just meam with grind the time investment.I meam why Im nedeed to invest time into pve when Im a pure pvp but wants to have a leg.

In pve it is a xy time investment. Why not come up with a extended reward track, or a series of tracks with a compareable xy time investment.

Or... we could increase the gold per hour for WvW instead?

Even with boosts the normal lw reward track is something like 3-4g per hour.

@"Raiden The Beast.3016" said:I want the skins and statchange the original legendary, withe the reward track...

Wasnt it one marketing approch from gw2 " u can Play what u want to reach ur goal, we will not push Players into one gamemode"

Just let me Play pvp and get a hot leg. By an extended reward track, dont push me into a pve content that I dislike

People are misinterpreting Anet’s intention with their mandate. This was clarified back in 2014 I think.

Archived