warclaw stomp — Guild Wars 2 Forums

warclaw stomp

Reanne.5462Reanne.5462 Member ✭✭

how are you supposed to stomp from your mount?
If you were fighting in the battle, you obviously aren't on your mount, and you can't get on your mount while in combat.
Are you supposed to just hang back and watch others do the fighting, then when you see someone get downed, you rush in and stomp them, then run far enough away to get back on your mount, and repeat?
This seems wrong to me.

Comments

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

Basically that's what it boils down to.

• Yeah you can do that but you would of done way more damage and be more help if you keep fighting. Sometimes if you fall behind on push mopping up players or finishing off one you get out of combat so yeah hop back on and finish any downs off before they can rally/get rezzed.

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

This is kind of why people complaining about mount stomp don't make any sense.

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• Reanne.5462Reanne.5462 Member ✭✭

for people who want to work on AP, being late to the party, to get a stomp, isn't really appealing.
    and your right, I would prefer to be fighting, not being 'out of combat' so I can work on AP

• Magolith.9412Magolith.9412 Member ✭✭✭

The way I've been working on the AP is that when I do (rarely now) get to fight somebody, I'll down them, port away to OOC, come back in with mount and stomp.

It works, and if you're lucky, may even earn a little salt.

YouTube | [WS] Mesmer Mag [Fort Aspenwood]

• Loosmaster.8263Loosmaster.8263 Member ✭✭✭✭

And the greatest part, it's "repeatable"...

Currently playing my Asura because my Norn on the Warclaw looks like it's sitting on a Chihauhau!!!
    Tactical Killers
    Server(DR)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.