HOW IS NECROS ONLY NEW THING STILL BROKEN?

MatchMan.3615

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Chaith.8256 said:Harbinger shroud is a really funny joke. Hey Necros we gave this nerf you can opt into by selecting as a trait. Cheers

I don't think HS was meant for competitive modes. They meant to delete Scourges corruption skills for that, and replace it with this PvE shroud.

why do necro need a 3 second delay DPS skill in PvEbeside necro is the lowest DPS class in the gamewont help in support also because Desert Empowerment is way betterit is meant as a nerf in competitive modes especially WvW

@Yannir.4132 said:

@Chaith.8256 said:Harbinger shroud is a really funny joke. Hey Necros we gave this nerf you can opt into by selecting as a trait. Cheers

I don't think HS was meant for competitive modes. They meant to delete Scourges corruption skills for that, and replace it with this PvE shroud.

For it to be useful in PvE it would have to do more damage than regular Sand Shroud. It does less.

@Crinn.7864 said:

For it to be useful in PvE it would have to do more damage than regular Sand Shroud. It does less.

It's mostly PvE because of how it functions, not its numbers. You can't possibly hope to hit a player with a whopping 3 second wind-up. This applies to Blast Gyro as well btw. Atleast there's a little hope for the gyro if you hide it in other visual clutter. The thing is that Sand/Harbinger shroud IS the clutter you'd want to hide things in.

@OutOfOrder.3719 said:The timer works in PvP and is fun trying to land when fighting on a node. However, if 2 Boons are not being corrupted then this is a definite bug.

I can confirm that extra barrier and detonation damage does work. Honestly, I didn't even realize the booms were not being corrupted.

Yes it works. But only around you or if you placed a shade before you cast f5 and you don't replace the shade.

But what doesn't work:Place a shade. Cast f5. Replace the shade while it winds up. Well you can do that, but the attack won't go off at the new shade location.

If you do the exact same thing with desert shroud, desert shroud will also pulse at the new shade location

Archived