IMPORTANT: Tutorial mission - Explosive Intellect - final scene bugged. Boss is not triggered. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

IMPORTANT: Tutorial mission - Explosive Intellect - final scene bugged. Boss is not triggered.

Mauchkiv.8074Mauchkiv.8074 Member ✭✭
edited March 12, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Hi Anet.

I've created an Asura to play with. I had to do the Explosive Intellect tutorial mission.
However, I can't finish the mission, because the final boss Prototype X doesn't show up.

There are a lot of new players wondering what to do and why nothing is happening.

https://imgur.com/a/avnmi45

I tried interacting with all NPCs but nothing happens.

I as well as other players tried resolving the issue by going to character screen then selecting the Asura again and redo the mission.
This didn't help.
Then I restarted the game and that didn't help either.

When do you think you will be able to fix the issue?

Best regards! :)

Comments

• I can confirm. Also tried logging in and out several times. It is blocking progress.

• I just logged in to check if the mission is still stalled. Luckily the conversation between the Inquest and Zojja was triggered and the Prototype X showed up. So the issue is resolved for me. Hopefully it is resolved for others.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.