Update please to the Skirmish Chests — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Update please to the Skirmish Chests

10 chests for an autocomplete on PvE heart (we might get more wvw players into open world)
3 chests for 1 spirit shard
3 chests for 1 WvW Potion (might get more pve players into WvW more)
20 chests for a Grandmaster Mark Shard

I dunno what all but come on give me a reason to use my stack+ of these
We can already get siege from the provisional thingy, same for food, tricks, and traps; the decoration just needs to go goodbye... same for dyes they have been there long enough for people to get what they need or want.

Comments

• Genuinetheo.6591Genuinetheo.6591 Member ✭✭✭

You don't get the random improvement/tactics?

• I did not list them as duplicated or unneeded (to me and maybe others), we (my guild) do get them from time to time.

• DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭

I would love an update to Skirmish Chests (as long as they update old ones).

Nothing in them that makes them worth opening.

• Naxos.2503Naxos.2503 Member ✭✭✭

Grandmaster Mark shards ? Sign me up

• Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 13, 2019

The food ought to be level 80 food instead of the level 70 food that is given by the provisioner.

You could use it for tactics to help your guild out.

I disagree with removing decorations as it's currently the only source besides skirmish tickets.

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yeah no need to remove stuff from it, but I'm all for adding usable/useful stuff.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.