Personal Story Ending Bugged - Nothing happens

I Completed 28 Objectives to finally reach "Glory of Tyria" Warship, which is set out to find Zhaitan, I reached the story marker on ship and nothing happened, I tried talking to all NPC, still nothing. I stood afk for nearly 15-20 minutes, and nothing happened. Please look into this, so that others don't have to face this issue. I did it twice only to face the same result, its quite frustrating tbh.

T3ZA6fl.png

This usually happens because there is some mob stuck/hidden somewhere (for example in the lower level, for some reason). It happened to several players (for example see this thread or this one).If it happens again, you could try to go around throughout the ship (including the lower level) and keep pressing Tab. You would probably find some mob.

@"Urud.4925" said:This usually happens because there is some mob stuck/hidden somewhere (for example in the lower level, for some reason). It happened to several players (for example see this thread or this one).If it happens again, you could try to go around throughout the ship (including the lower level) and keep pressing Tab. You would probably find some mob.I did, I went around ship both times, talking to each person, doing everything possible, I even jumped out of ship to Retry from Checkpoint once, nothing happened.

From those thread, I found these quotes as well:

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Here's what I learned: A bug is in the reporting/investigation/tracking system that points out that the Victory or Death instance can stall just before Zhaitan arrives and attacks the players' airship.Also the player who found this issue was on a Mac, like me. I don't have another PC so I have no other choice.Also, almost all players on those threads complained about facing this issue, so its worth looking and fixing asap. Its kinda frustrating doing a story twice, 28 objectives only to find out you can't complete it.

They don't care. No money in it. If you had to spend real dollars to buy some weapon to beat Zhaitan it would be on the priority list to be fixed but it isn't so, you have to suck it up like the rest of us who get DC'd at the final cut scene of end missions and have to spend hours or even days trying and trying until we quit in frustration.

@"Robbing Hood De Uru.2307" said:They don't care. No money in it. If you had to spend real dollars to buy some weapon to beat Zhaitan it would be on the priority list to be fixed but it isn't so, you have to suck it up like the rest of us who get DC'd at the final cut scene of end missions and have to spend hours or even days trying and trying until we quit in frustration.I don't think they don't care. Usually bugs in the story are fixed with high priority. It's probable that some of them are easier to fix (remember the bug with Tonn) and some other are difficult to reproduce (especially if they happen only with mac/particular settings).The bug tracker has indeed some very old bug (like the one in Hearts and Minds, which would be very frustrating after that long fight). Some player never had these issues, while others had it many times in a row, so it might depends on our pc/settings. It might be not so easy to figure out what's the cause.

Archived