Thank you Anet!

bbop.9706

@BadMed.3846 said:I'm considering going back to scrapper myself.

If you enjoy a tanky bunker role that can carry games by 1v2 ing and sneaking decaps then you'll have a blast.

I'm finding sigil of courage helps boost damage a lot and I win most 1v1s (eventually).

I just love being a tank and trying to hold a node as long as i can while outnumbered! Only problem is inept players not capitalising on the situation...

@whoknocks.4935 said:I don't play scrapper, but I prefer this bunker meta way more than a visual clutter clone oneshot burst spamming meta that we had till now.

Games are probably slowed down, but this way good rotations are what matters and not kills kills over kills.

I'm admit this is better than mirage meta. Those trolls would one shot players, run across the map, decap, then do it all again.

Scrappers maybe incredible tanks, but not near OP as mirage. They seriously just need a little shaving and they'll be fine

@Stallic.2397 said:

@whoknocks.4935 said:I don't play scrapper, but I prefer this bunker meta way more than a visual clutter clone oneshot burst spamming meta that we had till now.

Games are probably slowed down, but this way good rotations are what matters and not kills kills over kills.

I'm admit this is better than mirage meta. Those trolls would one shot players, run across the map, decap, then do it all again.

Scrappers maybe incredible tanks, but not near OP as mirage. They seriously just need a little shaving and they'll be fine

For example if you are defending a node you hold, and a scrappet comes (even tho he shouldn't) you can hold that node for very long, instead before if a condi mirage or boonbeast were against you, you were forced to run away or else die in 1vs1 and lose the node as well.

Of course in PvP there is no communication except chat, but against scrapper few tips that helped me win several games even tho in my team i had zero scrappers:

1. Never go 1vs1 a scrapper if he is sitting on a point he owns or if the cap is neutral. Leave him be there and get the other 2 caps.
  2. Never 2vs1 a scrapper unless you have 2 burst professions that force him to escape the node or unless you are sure to kill him.
  3. Fight him in 1vs1 if you own the node because you can hold him yourself a reasonable amount of time and escape immediately as you see you are about to get +1 by an enemy or even a teammate. If you can't kill him even if you own the own you still create outnumbers in the rest on the map, so it's better leave.

Archived