Farewell to Gaile event?

I "think" the community did one shortly after the announcement. I never knew about the old gw1 event (or that she left once before), but it seemed a very cool thing to do back then

They haven't done it at all for any employee leaving in the GW2 time though, so it seems unlikely and as people have commented below, perhaps inappropriate

@"Randulf.7614" said:I "think" the community did one shortly after the announcement. I never knew about the old gw1 event (or that she left once before), but it seems a very cool thing to do.

I believe the circumstances are very different this time, and something like that would just be pouring salt into an open wound at this point.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"Randulf.7614" said:I "think" the community did one shortly after the announcement. I never knew about the old gw1 event (or that she left once before), but it seems a very cool thing to do.

I believe the circumstances are very different this time, and something like that would just be pouring salt into an open wound at this point.

Aye in reflection I think you are right

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"Philkafou.7481" said:apology for poor english

when were you when gaile grey fires?

i was sat at home eating spaghetti donut when pjotr ring

"gaile is fire"

"no"

Gaile wasn't fired or laid off. She left voluntarily to ensure others' opportunity.

I think that's romanticizing things a bit. She didn't quit, she volunteered for a layoff. If you think about it, you'll realize that's not the same thing.

Archived