Hamer of Wisdom's number of targets is bugged

I've submitted this in the game and also here but the summation of the problem is that when you check the skill facts by hovering over the skill before you select the Hammer of Wisdom to place it in your skill bar it shows the number of targets as being 3 , which matches the Balance Patch notes from Sept 22, 2017 but when you select it and placed in your skill bar and you check the skill facts by hovering over the skill it now shows that the number of targets is only 1. I'm not sure if this is just a text error or not but to be honest it does match with the Hammer really poor to hit chance and it really should have an AoE ground targeting effect (which has been brought up as a request many times). I actually am not able to absolutely prove this but I do think this is more that just a text error being as when I've looked through my combat log I'm not seeing any more than one person taking damage(even if it was absorbed and they took zero) from the Hammer attack, if this is correct which honestly I can't say with certainity there is a problem.Thank you you for your time

Archived