Join us for Serpents' Ire this Saturday 6.4. EU (edited)

Kiza.5630

[see latest post for updated times]

Hi everyone,

our guild is doing Serpents' Ire this Saturday 16th, 20:00 CET version for our guildies who want to do the collection associated with it. We'll be ~10-20 from the guild, but everyone is welcome to join if you are willing to put some effort into it. I know this is rather hit-and-miss via LFG, so let's make it once again work like it used to a long time ago!

If you want to join, be around at ~19:30 CET on Saturday. It will be on LFG too. Contact ingame to join squad will be me, account name on the left. Or you can use "/squadjoin Keeya Snowtail" chat command.

The only requirement will be: please bring a profession and build suitable for this event. This event needs repeated heavy breakbar damage and high burst damage during the times the bars are broken. There is a lot of good information about it on the forum already. Like this post <3 https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/592660/#Comment_592660

Finally, don't be afraid to come! If you are unsure about your profession, or a suitable build, skills, weapons to bring feel free to contact me ingame. I can most likely find someone who can answer your questions if I can't myself. I will be around on event day starting at about 1h before event start (~19:00 CET).

It was last Saturday though. ;) Not sure I have time this week to repeat it. I only went to such drastic methods (forums and reddit), because trying to run this from LFG only stopped working as not many players joined and most of all not many players willing to change their build joined. So it failed everytime and I kinda stopped doing it because it became a waste of everyone's time.

The event itself is perfectly doable and ran super smooth.

• 3 weeks later...

We are doing this one again on next Saturday 6.4., 19:30 version since I was asked after last time. So, if you want to join us (or just help again! <3), please be available for squad invite at 19:00 or look into LFG around those times. All the above information still applies.

(hope it was ok to bump this post one more time, it was the last time, promise :3)

@Kiza.5630 said:We are doing this one again on next Saturday 6.4., 19:30 version since I was asked after last time. So, if you want to join us (or just help again! <3), please be available for squad invite at 19:00 or look into LFG around those times. All the above information still applies.

(hope it was ok to bump this post one more time, it was the last time, promise :3)

And that's 19:30 in wich time zone?

Edit: After talking with the OP, the correct time of the events was not given properly. So if you are looking at this post to do the event, it has already been done as i write this. :/

I'm sorry there was time zone confusion. Yeah I forgot to add CEST to the new post. Since the original one was pre-daylight saving in Germany and the one today was in DST zone. Best to ask in advance if the time listed isn't in sync with the event timers on the wiki. And I never noticed. Many wrote me more than an hour in advance who wanted to join.

Archived