Woke up in an Asuran Prison Cell

juno.1840

@derd.6413 said:map breaking in rata sum?It is not really map breaking, as you go to places with terrain and environment and do not go through bounderies like ground or buildings or invisable walls. But the devs do not want people to be outside the piramide (except the harbor area, with the incubation lab and the two instances there), and it is not well polished down there. So players who attempt so, will be put into jail by the authorities.

If you want to get down rata sum anyways, there is still a trick.1: Get a few revive orb's2: enter the council level (instance) and drop down from there to the top of rata sum. As it is a pre-HoT instance gliding and mounts are available. You will die.3: use a revive orb and go down to the crafting stations, pick a balcony above the water and start gliding off the cube.4: if needed use another revive orb (or two)5: when you land in the water you can start exploring.

Note: I imagine this can be seen as an exploit. However, it doesn't give you an unfair advantage. Just make sure you do not do anything that gives you an unfair advantage (though I do not see how)

Listen to the conversations.Prison Warden Zikki: When you're done pacing down there "Doc," can you get your talking bear to shut up? He's riling up the other inmates.Mad Scientist Bluup: You fool! He's a norn!Prison Warden Zikki: Ha! Oh, you crazy scientist. It's that kind of lunacy that has you locked up here.

@"thehipone.6812" said:Listen to the conversations.Prison Warden Zikki: When you're done pacing down there "Doc," can you get your talking bear to shut up? He's riling up the other inmates.Mad Scientist Bluup: You fool! He's a norn!Prison Warden Zikki: Ha! Oh, you crazy scientist. It's that kind of lunacy that has you locked up here.

I listened and enjoyed it quite a bit. At first I thought they were talking about the meowing cat.

I sat in the prison cell for 20 minutes or so (just chatting away with friends) hoping a real player would walk by and get confused as to how I got inside.

Archived