[EU] Gunnar's Hold, Casual Player - [LFG] [PvX]

Laetri.4579

Hey, Casual player from the UK looking for an active guild.

Have mainly been a solo player playing up till now, not the most experienced player as I started playing late 2018 and still learning a lot of things.Currently have a Necro main, but have a level 80 guardian I am messing about on at times also.My main goals I have right now are to world completion my Necro and then start the expansions which I own both but have only started HoT's and I'm not that far into it.

Would be looking to get into more end content such as fractals and dungeons (still need to do the stories for dungeons)I enjoy relaxing in the open world doing Meta-Events and also going into WvW, not much experience in standard PvP but willing to give it a go and learn.

Hello Laetri.

I'm Karras and I'm running a guild called Tyrian Guidance [TG]. It's a guild that plays mostly fractals and I'm currently recruiting new players. The goal of the guild is for me to invite new players who are actively playing Guild Wars 2 and also need guidance on how to play Guild Wars 2.

@Laetri.4579 said:Hey Karras, thanks for responding just a few quick questions.

You say you mostly do fractals which implies other activities are done what/how often do you have other stuff organized?

I also do other activities such as dungeons, jumping puzzles, meta events, festivals, PvP and a bit of roleplaying. I'm not a big fan of WvW, so fractals and those other game modes are the primary activities of the guild. Me teaching new players about Guild Wars 2 was the main reason I created the guild and I'm always willing to help in any way possible. It's a fairly relaxed guild, not exactly casual but rather one that's not forcing players into doing weekly guild missions like guild races. It's just there for us to communicate, discuss and have fun.

Sounds like the sort of guild I'd be willing to join, with the wvw that's fine I enjoy roaming/joining zergs so people aren't 100% needed as can always find a commi tag there.> @Hoodie.1045 said:

You say you mostly do fractals which implies other activities are done what/how often do you have other stuff organized?

I also do other activities such as dungeons, jumping puzzles, meta events, festivals, PvP and a bit of roleplaying. I'm not a big fan of WvW, so fractals and those other game modes are the primary activities of the guild. Me teaching new players about Guild Wars 2 was the main reason I created the guild and I'm always willing to help in any way possible. It's a fairly relaxed guild, not exactly casual but rather one that's not forcing players into doing weekly guild missions like guild races. It's just there for us to communicate, discuss and have fun.

Sounds like the sort of guild I'd be willing to join, with the wvw that's fine I enjoy roaming/joining zergs so people aren't 100% needed as can always find a commi tag there.

How would I go about joining?

@Laetri.4579 said:Sounds like the sort of guild I'd be willing to join, with the wvw that's fine I enjoy roaming/joining zergs so people aren't 100% needed as can always find a commi tag there.> @Hoodie.1045 said:

Sounds like the sort of guild I'd be willing to join, with the wvw that's fine I enjoy roaming/joining zergs so people aren't 100% needed as can always find a commi tag there.

How would I go about joining?

I'll invite you in the guild. See you soon.

Archived