Direct Wiki Links

Any possibility of getting direct wiki links from in-game sources?I know you can type /wiki to open the page and then search from there, but some things may not be easily found; recipes, achievement steps, player misspellings, etc.I want to cut out the middle steps and go from the game to the page directly.Is this too hard in the format that GW2 is in or not worth the time and effort to create the links.

Unless I'm misunderstanding what you're asking for, you can type /wiki and then what you want to look up, which acts like typing something into the Wiki's search box. So for instance, typing /wiki Rytlock in game will open up the wiki directly to the Rytlock Brimstone page since "Rytlock" is set to redirect to the page with the full name. If you're working on a Legendary and need to get more Crystalline Ore, typing /wiki Crystalline Ore will bring up it's page so you can find what parts of the game you can get it from.

It might not work perfectly for everything, like looking up some achievements by name may require navigating a couple pages to get to a wiki page with instructions for what exactly needs to be done to unlock it. So, I think this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but may speed some searches up a bit for you.

Archived