Scourge need serious buff

Evil.1580

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Amityel.5324 said:well instead of buff prepare yourself for a dmg nerf and no compensation :)

i cant wait for my necro to be Dog kitten again in all existing game mode....

justnecrothings

Like always.

People are putting boons on themselves and blame the scourge how op it is. With the same logic, you can jump from a cliff and die.

No need of nerfs - only buffs.

Smart players don't use boons when facing a scourge and then it's so easy that I wanna cry.

I think scourge is strong up to silver and above that its super, mega easy to deal with.

scourge is strong and I honestly think 1 isnt a problem.....from mesmer pov i can moa them and they are basically dead if team focus target however other classes like engies, core wars, guards (except DH) rangers, eles etc have huge problems vs them I suggest nerf dmg a bit and give them better barriers in return and some projectile hate maybe on f5.

@Amityel.5324 said:scourge is strong and I honestly think 1 isnt a problem.....from mesmer pov i can moa them and they are basically dead if team focus target however other classes like engies, core wars, guards (except DH) rangers, eles etc have huge problems vs them I suggest nerf dmg a bit and give them better barriers in return and some projectile hate maybe on f5.

Not only mesmer. A p/p thief or bow warrior can own them 24/7, they drop super fast :(

If they nerf the dmg it will be super bad. They have to increase the barriers at least.

I speak what I think. I find scourge super ez to deal with. Even for lower PvP tiers, it is L2P issue but soon they will handle it too. Really the scourge skills are controlled by the enemy and he decides if he will deal dmg or not. And the barrier is just ridiculously low.

@bOTEB.1573 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

@Amityel.5324 said:well instead of buff prepare yourself for a dmg nerf and no compensation :)

justnecrothings

Like always.

People are putting boons on themselves and blame the scourge how op it is. With the same logic, you can jump from a cliff and die.

Smart players don't use boons when facing a scourge and then it's so easy that I wanna cry.

I think scourge is strong up to silver and above that its super, mega easy to deal with.

Umm, many classes only have sustain due to their boons, they have 0 alternative. I guess Guard is just supposed to go in with no boons right? And I guess Warrior is just supposed to use no Resistance, even though that's basically its only way to deal with condis now that Cleansing Ire is so weak. Rangers are just going to all have to ditch half their class as well. I also suppose EVERY CLASS is just supposed to never use Stability EVER as well.

I hope this was a troll, because if it wasn't then this comment is so out of touch it scares me.

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

@bOTEB.1573 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

justnecrothings

Like always.

Umm, many classes only have sustain due to their boons, they have 0 alternative. I guess Guard is just supposed to go in with no boons right? And I guess Warrior is just supposed to use no Resistance, even though that's basically its only way to deal with condis now that Cleansing Ire is so weak. Rangers are just going to all have to ditch half their class as well. I also suppose EVERY CLASS is just supposed to never use Stability EVER as well.

I hope this was a troll, because if it wasn't then this comment is so out of touch it scares me.

If that means to kill the dmg of your enemy I would choose not to boon :)

@bOTEB.1573 said:

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

@bOTEB.1573 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

justnecrothings

Like always.

And then die by any friends of that Scourge? This isn't about 1vs1 situations

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@bOTEB.1573 said:

@BurrTheKing.8571 said:

@bOTEB.1573 said:

@Zoltreez.6435 said:

justnecrothings

Like always.

And then die by any friends of that Scourge? This isn't about 1vs1 situations

Not only that but for many classes you literally cannot make a viable build not focused on boons.

@Archon.6480 said:I agree the scourge needs some serious condi damage buffs. I think it's damage output should be increased quite a bit.

Just the other day, I saw a Soulbeast last 3 seconds against one...

I've seen cases when ppl drop a lot faster by other builds. What is your point?

@Ithilwen.1529 said:Absolutely not. This specialization is grotesquely OP winning matches with no apparent effort. It's far too powerful and far too easy to play. It is worse than the outlandish traps in the first incarnation of DH.

Condi Mesmer was and still is one of the most broken Condi specs in game in terms of Condi application is now second to scourge but in terms of cheesiness and easy to play, condi mesmer remains first place

Let's be realistic a scourge is far less intimidating and easy to play than a condi mesmer, as the necro won't have stealth, blocks or clones with automatic aiming ( which kills any requirement for human interaction other than pressing the button and let your clones run to the target even if he's now in a complete different position from last time you made the action )

Chronomancers and daredevils are the first in line from last batch of elite that deserve some devastating nerfs , scourge and spellbreakers may have temporarily overshadowed your cheesiness but not kid yourself... condi chrono is still there as one of the most cheesy and broken, carry me spec in game

Before PoF release : mesmer and thieves were dominating gold and above....I have zero problems with scourge and spellbreakers, what I want to see "destroyed" is chronomancer and daredevil.

Archived