Suggestion for Repeatable Achievements

Greetings everyone.*if this has been brought up again, feel free to delete the thread and sorry for the incovenience. I didn't find anything related with a quick look

Well if anyone's an achievement hunter like me then you will like clicking on a category just to see all achievements colourized :DThat is, if they are not repeatable (most notable is the Agent of Entropy achievement). So my suggestion is simple: when a repeatable achievement has granted all Achievement Points possible, it turns to "completed".My suggestion is based on my OCD hitting red when I see all an achievement not being "coloured" even after I do it.That's it. Thanks for your time :)

Problem is where some achievements can be repeated infinite times even when no longer giving AP. These allow people to keep track of how many times they done it. Seems like either a achievement is just done once and completed or has infinite repeats even if no AP. One way of quickly seeing those is to see if have any reward icon under the achievement. Not sure how easy it is to code in a 3rd colour that shows repeatable but no longer and reward.

Archived