Tweak/Buff thieves CRUSADE

alejandro.2093

Im advocating tweaking thieves as of this moment,

in a world where no one wants any kinds of buffs to this CLASS, i will still advocate buffing thieves

every class is going in an upward buffing trends, and thieves are left behind, that being said, i will lay down the buffs thieves deserves

1. since reveal debuff and stealth are given out to every other class like candy, make thieves' shadow arts condition removal to remove "2 conditions"

2. since our initiative is shared with both our weapon set, No Cool Down on weapon swap, since anet always increases the initiative cost of every skill they deem to be powerful, I will Even DARESAY increase initiative to 9 initiative on VAULT usage or any similar skills just to have no Cool down.

3. make REVEALED Training deadlier, so that other class that gives reveal debuff will think twice, three times, quadruple times before using any reveal debuff, increase power from 200 to 500 when revealed.

in closing, Anet devs doesnt need to implement MY IDEAS, but I summon every thief advocate to pitch in your ideas, to incite developers to take into any meaningful changes to thieves.

Thank You.

@"Oldgrimm.8521" said:

1. since our initiative is shared with both our weapon set, No Cool Down on weapon swap, since anet always increases the initiative cost of every skill they deem to be powerful, I will Even DARESAY increase initiative to 9 initiative on VAULT usage or any similar skills just to have no Cool down.

Practically everyone playing Thief always wanted one of the two options here, either have both weapons separate Ini-pools or no CD on swap.I think picking one of those options would be great while not really making thief too strong.

Decrease dps on skills like backstab especially malicious backstabsIncrease damage of all skills 10% some maybe 15% except for vault as it does enoughMake preparedness baseline and if traited 18 initiativeRevert lead attacks and blinding powder skillsChange improvisation so elites arnt part of rng,only utility skills areShave a second of evade time off daggerstormThief would atleast be a threat in a 1v1 without having to stealth backstab

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Decrease dps on skills like backstab especially malicious backstabsIncrease damage of all skills 10% some maybe 15% except for vault as it does enoughMake preparedness baseline and if traited 18 initiativeRevert lead attacks and black powder skillsChange improvisation so elites arnt part of rng,only utility skills areShave a second of evade time off daggerstormThief would atleast be a threat in a 1v1 without having to stealth backstab

Just remove the trait after making it baseline. Having it where it increases the ini pool to 18 will not fix the problem.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Decrease dps on skills like backstab especially malicious backstabsIncrease damage of all skills 10% some maybe 15% except for vault as it does enoughMake preparedness baseline and if traited 18 initiativeRevert lead attacks and blinding powder skillsChange improvisation so elites arnt part of rng,only utility skills areShave a second of evade time off daggerstormThief would atleast be a threat in a 1v1 without having to stealth backstab

Since when is core backstab a problem?MBS is another story.

@DeceiverX.8361 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Decrease dps on skills like backstab especially malicious backstabsIncrease damage of all skills 10% some maybe 15% except for vault as it does enoughMake preparedness baseline and if traited 18 initiativeRevert lead attacks and blinding powder skillsChange improvisation so elites arnt part of rng,only utility skills areShave a second of evade time off daggerstormThief would atleast be a threat in a 1v1 without having to stealth backstab

Since when is core backstab a problem?MBS is another story.

Ur right man I meant malicious,good eye

Giving us back a bit of damage on sword and dagger AA's would be nice, along with/or speeding up the attack speed. Sword especially feels too slow. Just in general, perhaps upping the speed/smoothness of everything (like making BP instant again, shortening after/pre casts, that sort of thing) would be a good way to go. A mix of high speed attacks at current damage levels mixed with our current high damage, opportunistic bursts could work.

Given the punishment of being hit as thief I agree with increased attack speed for sure on sword, staff also could use a boost,dust strike is slow and should drop a initiative point of cost so I’d be usefull in PvP. Vault after cast could be sped up to shave a little off the punishing frames as it’s easy for anyone to time their strikes when a thief uses vault. Weakening charge could definitely be sped up and the damage distributied between all hits especially if their never gonna fix the issue of going through the opponent even with melee assist on.thief does have crazy cc but some good stuns/dazes etc if s/d and pistol standard attacks actually rewarded thief for the set up with some decent dps MBS etc wouldn’t have to be rely’d on.

Archived