what server for wvw?

Seraphus.3061

What's the best server to join for good wvw? I'm just wondering what your thoughts are!

Preferably one...

• that is in OCX time zone,
  • has a good population,
  • but isn't full,
  • and definitely isn't full of losers who just hang out and troll in team chat all day.
  • Also needs to have active commanders and people who like to zerg instead of afk-solo-roam.

Post your suggestions pleasey!

xD

Does it matter for you if the region is NA or EU? Just asking because there might be a ping difference for you. I think WvWstats.com can possibly give you an idea of active current timezones if you go to that site and click on the timezones link. The timezones page is not a be all end all solution but just a rough idea, and it should help.Oh, and I wanted to add, there are trolls on every server, or just certain talkative types in /t chat. Just block them and your life will be easier. The others will chime in soon to help you find a suitable server. Good luck!

That sounded like quite a wish-list, I don't think there is a "server" that would match those as a whole, but some guilds might.

Tbh, that list sounds like you want a karma train :-/

Anyways, with the current state, even if you find a server like that it's liable to change. There has been quite a bit of bandwagoning lately, and they keep changing servers. So just be prepared that even if you do find the right match, it might change again.

Archived