[EU] New Gw2 player Looking for Raiding Guild — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[EU] New Gw2 player Looking for Raiding Guild

Hello, you may think that a new player, wont have a chance of finding a raiding guild, you may or may not be right, but just hear me out first :-)

I started to play this game roughly 4-5 weeks ago, Im playing a scourge healer, and I have full ascended Magi's gear. Im going to make a Druid healer aswell in the near future. I have killed a few bosses already, so the raiding atmosphere is no where near new for me. Im a former world 5th World of Warcraft raider, with a few rank 1 logs. I got tired of WoW, and i wanted to try a more challengeing game. So that brings me to Gw2.

Im a very dedicated and active player, I always do my research before entering a new encounter or I start to play a new classes or role, I strive to improve myself, so that I can help other people out in the future aswell.

If any of this sounds just a tiny bit interresting, feel free to either add my Discord: Prototype#4539 or my Ingame tag: Prototype.4691

Thank you for readin :-)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.