Build Advice Please! Thank you! :-)

Greywolfe.9248

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to take a moment of your time to get a bit of advice please. I am still fairly new to GW2 and I am really enjoying the Guardian. I play solo and PvE for now while I am learning the game......with WvW a possibility way down the road. I have been reading the forums quite a bit lately and learning the pros and cons of various builds and was wondering about Hammer and Mace/Shield.

It fits the feel and style I enjoy best so far........I understand it will not be optimal but I am more concerned with it being sufficient as a Core spec and perhaps later with the linked Firebrand spec. It will be a long time before I can reach Firebrand but but this build seems interesting/entertaining. :-)

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vVAQNAS5ensADFBjtCBGCBEEhlBCbfhGRzoWBgqVbCLDsduBA-jxRBQBT8iAsv9HMpSwMq8rp6Guq6PA4JAAA-e

What do the learned Guardians here think? Fun? Waste of time? I have also looked at the Metabattle Radiant Hammer spec........thoughts on either would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Archived