WvW Lag — Guild Wars 2 Forums

WvW Lag

This reset was horrible, prime times this week has been horrible. The lag and warping is really ruining this game mode. I really hope Anet makes a statement on this issue, are they going to fix it or are we left with a broken mode for its remaining days

Comments

• Inoki.6048Inoki.6048 Member ✭✭✭

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Don't forget to buy the new mount skins

especially, don't forget the package contains 2 that are the same as the original, just added dye slots.

• alain.1659alain.1659 Member ✭✭✭

It is wonderful when you are dc ed and the que is 50+ on the reset night.

• Slanderman.9532Slanderman.9532 Member ✭✭
    edited March 17, 2019

Since the other thread about wvw skill lag was deleted i'll bumb this one up. Its wrong to delete threads of real issues

• Farout.8207Farout.8207 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2019

The lag is so ridiculous my WvW guild quit 40 minutes into reset. If this isn't fixed soon I'm afraid we are going to see a mass exodus of players from the game mode. We already have a few players who have quit playing and a lot more talking about leaving. But, we do get to ride a cat we didn't ask for.

~Cleetus

• StrawHat.2639StrawHat.2639 Member ✭✭✭

@Farout.8207 said:
    The lag is so ridiculous my WvW guild quit 40 minutes into reset. If this isn't fixed soon I'm afraid we are going to see a mass exodus of players from the game mode. We already have a few players who have quit playing and a lot more talking about leaving. But, we do get to ride a cat we didn't ask for.

Usually Saturday is the busiest night for my havok grp, we usually pull 10-15 and we had 5...and the few times we followed the ebg tag...the fights were laggy in 2ways.

Sanji
    Lost last glimmer of enthusiasm for WvW

Anet dragon has finally defeated the
    **WvW WarBorn **
    He's over 7000!
    Havok lover with a sprinkle of Zerging

• CrimsonNeonite.1048CrimsonNeonite.1048 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 18, 2019

We're getting lag in 2-way fights now too.
    Wells and shades takes much longer to cast for example, sometimes not even our heal skills too.

• Edward H Angle.1407Edward H Angle.1407 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2019

It's because they decreased the number of AWS servers used for wvw to save on cost

Key Opinion Leader: NA & EU WvW
    UD 2.5x | Diamond Legend

• Ahmad.2380Ahmad.2380 Member
    edited March 17, 2019

123456789a

• DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Edward H Angle.1407 said:
    It's because they decreased the number of AWS servers used for wvw to save on cost

There may be truth to that - make it feel "smooth" for the mount release week, and then set it back to normal after the weeklong event was over.

• Luranni.9470Luranni.9470 Member ✭✭✭

Sounds about right. Introduce something to cause more lag and downgrade the already budget servers on top! :D

• Famine.7915Famine.7915 Member ✭✭
    edited March 22, 2019

Edit: Comment got posted in wrong thread.

• Im askin u nicely, pls fix wvw ,wvwskillalag,lags in general

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.