Questions about Power Scourge Zerg Build

Gern.2978

If you're in a guild, then play what the guild wants you to play. What you linked is ok, not what I would prefer to use in guild zerg settings. But note that you will do zero ranged pressure without staff and you lose quite a bit of dps taking Spite over Soul Reaping. For the build they're looking to achieve, I prefer mixing Cele & Grieving. The result will be better than the mix they're having you use.

But if you're in a guild, I always say do what your guild wants you to do. There might be reasons for their build based on the guild comp. Doesn't mean you can't bring it up and challenge their decisions though.

@gavyne.6847 said:If you're in a guild, then play what the guild wants you to play. What you linked is ok, not what I would prefer to use in guild zerg settings. But note that you will do zero ranged pressure without staff and you lose quite a bit of dps taking Spite over Soul Reaping. For the build they're looking to achieve, I prefer mixing Cele & Grieving. The result will be better than the mix they're having you use.

But if you're in a guild, I always say do what your guild wants you to do. There might be reasons for their build based on the guild comp. Doesn't mean you can't bring it up and challenge their decisions though.

Do you use all celestial trinkets and back w/ grieving armor and weapons?

Dmg isn't the problem. It's much harder to sustain than to bomb someone.And cele is just about right.Gives.everything.

And actually scourges main role is still corrupts, even if this got gutted right now by huge amounts, if you compare it to pof release

Archived