Lets flip the script.

sephiroth.4217

I am playing WvW, having a jolly good time and these dirty gankers come out of no where to kill me...There I am, taking a sentry on my own and minding my own business and I get unfairly ganked..Gankers bring nothing to WvW and should go play conquest instead.My build is pretty good but I cant make my build strong enough to handle all these dirty gankers and whats worse is that they only gank me when they have a group of 40 or more.. I hate being ganked, I am not equipped for zerg fighting so I should have a free pass from those gankerzzz!!

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:You are mildly entertaining but you def got issues. I guess some will bite if they haven't read any of your prior comments. If you like to gank you still can gank. If you like to grief you can grief. If you like to troll you can troll. You get mounts too and I see the same players killing people who fall behind the zerg. Or at camps killing people. I guess you partially lost the spawn camp gank but most spawns have like 3 ways out anyway so if someone got repeatedly ganked it was on them. These threads all end of being the same 8 dudes on each side of the opinion arguing with each other. You guys made 20 threads tho and mostly outed yourselves as what we thought you were. The mount decreased the amount of unsuspected players you got to kill and don't think many are shedding tears for that loss. Now you get to find interesting ways to recoup that loss by teaming up with other players or tweeking your build a bit.

Having issues is just another way of saying I got some shwazz and personality ?(besides im Australian, everything is a joke to us lol)

@sephiroth.4217 said:I am playing WvW, having a jolly good time and these dirty gankers come out of no where to kill me...There I am, taking a sentry on my own and minding my own business and I get unfairly ganked..Gankers bring nothing to WvW and should go play conquest instead.My build is pretty good but I cant make my build strong enough to handle all these dirty gankers and whats worse is that they only gank me when they have a group of 40 or more.. I hate being ganked, I am not equipped for zerg fighting so I should have a free pass from those gankerzzz!!

Gold!

(I’d say ‘priceless’ but it’s not quite worth that much..)

Well done.

But if you had been on a mount you might have escapaded (sp intended)

@sephiroth.4217 said:I am playing WvW, having a jolly good time and these dirty gankers come out of no where to kill me...There I am, taking a sentry on my own and minding my own business and I get unfairly ganked..Gankers bring nothing to WvW and should go play conquest instead.My build is pretty good but I cant make my build strong enough to handle all these dirty gankers and whats worse is that they only gank me when they have a group of 40 or more.. I hate being ganked, I am not equipped for zerg fighting so I should have a free pass from those gankerzzz!!

Try hold a white flag in ur hand :)

Try to mount and runThat Will reach those 40 cowards who want your bags!

Archived