PvP Servers Down 3/15/2019

Dunno, but each time I ask in /m chat, there are still people experiencing the same thing I am, que is just locked or something. Like you go to push the button "Compete Ranked Arena" and it acts like you're not pushing the button at all. Nothing happens, no error message, nothing. Does this for both Unranked and Ranked.

No, I don't have dishonor. Yes, this is NA I'm talking about.

Ok so now it's letting me enter ques with teams in unranked, and it just let me initiate the que in unranked while partied. After it did that, I disbanded que and left party to see if it would let me que ranked. It still will not let me que ranked or unranked solo. The fashion in which it's doing this, I've never seen before.

What's going on here Arenanet? Can we get a response on this? This is pretty lame during the final 3 days of the season.

Welp, apparently the problem is not wide spread enough for even enough people to come in here, notice this thread and give on feedback on it, or post a thread of their own for that matter. Very curious indeed. I did bug report, submitted ticket "which I'm sure will take 3 days to get back to me", and made this forum post, still no idea what's going on. Guess I'm kitten out of luck playing in the final 48 hours then. Cool.

• ArenaNet Staff

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:12 to 14 hours later, I still can't que and still no response from Arenanet via ticket or forum. At this point, everyone else I know is able to que. What is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrGVTlXyrlcJust saw your post. Trying to see if I can get someone to take a look at you.

Archived