Ending PVP?

Why try to sneak back a bunker meta? It made like 70% of your player leave in 2012. PvP don't kill this game...it wouldn't exist without the legacy of GW1 pvp. Have some respect and clean up and fix the modes (competitve) that carried your last game. Ever notice how the most watch games and (bought) are competitive?

PvP is too far gone now. Broken specs, same game modes for years, toxic attitudes, match manipulation, people just playing for rewards. It's not worth to even worry about. Just play for your pips rewards, get your llama box, and go have fun with some other aspect of the game.

@Abraxxus.8971 said:PvP is too far gone now. Broken specs, same game modes for years, toxic attitudes, match manipulation, people just playing for rewards. It's not worth to even worry about. Just play for your pips rewards, get your llama box, and go have fun with some other aspect of the game.

Here here well said. I gave up after i watched every other game i played in season 7 had a ask, dc, or random walking guy when i was plat 2-3. Not randomly but almost every match to every other macth. Not worth the time of day just to get rank sniped by basement trolls with alts.

Archived