Quality of life suggestions for wvw players — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Quality of life suggestions for wvw players

I'd like to suggest a way for newer wvw player to catch up in abilities. This would be via the World Ability Master, were players ranked 150 could trade in 10 tomes of knowledge for 1 rank point to a max of 1186 this would allow them to catch up so to speak by having their abilities unlocked a little faster.

For Veteran players adding Drop of Instant World Experience 250 or Thimble of Instant World Experience 2.500 to skirmish chests lists would help them too.

Fox

Comments

• sephiroth.4217sephiroth.4217 Member ✭✭✭✭

and If I could allocate some WXP into my PvE masteries too that would be great, I might even unlock legendary crafting this way.

Not to brag, but I put together a puzzle in 4 days and the box said 2-4 years.
    Please allow team queue with rewards again at our own discretion.
    Apologies if I come off as dry or blunt.

• Kaiser.9873Kaiser.9873 Member ✭✭✭

@sephiroth.4217 said:
    and If I could allocate some WXP into my PvE masteries too that would be great, I might even unlock legendary crafting this way.

I could get behind this idea 100%.

• Slick.7164Slick.7164 Member ✭✭

Yes Use wvw points for pve mastery would be fair

• StrawHat.2639StrawHat.2639 Member ✭✭✭

Gimme back my vanilla wvw (QOL)

Sanji
    Lost last glimmer of enthusiasm for WvW

Anet dragon has finally defeated the
    **WvW WarBorn **
    He's over 7000!
    Havok lover with a sprinkle of Zerging

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

@ShadowFox XI.4516 said:
    I'd like to suggest a way for newer wvw player to catch up in abilities. This would be via the World Ability Master, were players ranked 150 could trade in 10 tomes of knowledge for 1 rank point to a max of 1186 this would allow them to catch up so to speak by having their abilities unlocked a little faster.

For Veteran players adding Drop of Instant World Experience 250 or Thimble of Instant World Experience 2.500 to skirmish chests lists would help them too.

OR they could, you know, play the mode and use wxp boosters!
    Shocking, I know.

• Voltekka.2375Voltekka.2375 Member ✭✭✭✭

@sephiroth.4217 said:

Why only legendary crafting? We could also buy legendary insights and craft raid stuff!

• Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2019

Why would you want to craft raid items?
    There's legendary WvW armor available to everyone with the skirmish tickets ; 1st gen legendary weapons are tradable.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.