Bugged Dungeon Recipes

It has been widely acknowledged in the dungeon-running community that several dungeon recipes no longer drop:

-Recipe: Vallog's Demise (from Vallog, CM P3)-Recipe: The Replicator (from Tazza? SE P1)-Recipe: Shukov's Launch Codes (from endboss SE P3)-Recipe: Ring of Blood (from Givna the Butcher, HotW P1)-Recipe: Alpha Conduit (from Subject Alpha, CoE P?)-Recipe: Stargazer's Pendant (from Jotun Stargazer, Arah P1)

This list is based on the absence of seeing these as drops, the replacement of the recipes with their crafted item, and the anomalously low unlock-rates on GW2 Efficiency.

Last night, I messaged GW2 Support, who confirmed that these recipes are bugged, and no longer drop. Since these have disappeared since 2013, can this bug please be fixed.

Since jewelcrafting is one of the 2 remaing crafts that havent got a bump to 500 why would you even want these to begin with?

And seeing as dungeons are dead content as in not getting any update, the only way I see this getting fixed is if a dev do it on their own time.

@Linken.6345 said:Since jewelcrafting is one of the 2 remaing crafts that havent got a bump to 500 why would you even want these to begin with?

And seeing as dungeons are dead content as in not getting any update, the only way I see this getting fixed is if a dev do it on their own time.

I always assumed these items are used as exotic placefillers in WvW builds (ranging between 3-7g of every 100 dungeon tokens). They actually make a decent profit for those of us who dedicate a lot of time into this content, since, y'know... dungeons are dead.

Archived