Improve wardrobe please — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Improve wardrobe please

Balsa.3951Balsa.3951 Member ✭✭✭
edited March 16, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

I like to have the ability to safe mix and match looks which I once created.

Perhaps even with some ability to make the switch for free because when I go swap build I may want the look which matches that.

If u afraid of the transmutation charges lost make it so that one unlimited look swap cost 100 charges

Ps including dyes and weapons

Comments

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

Templates have been asked for often here in the forums. Just do a quick forums search on it. ;)

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Knighthonor.4061Knighthonor.4061 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kharmin.7683 said:
    Templates have been asked for often here in the forums. Just do a quick forums search on it. ;)

No necroing

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:

No necroing

True, but if a member were to search the forum and read the old posts then they would probably see that the topic has been discussed quite a bit and didn't need a new thread to bring it all up again.

Very.
    Casual.

• Neural.1824Neural.1824 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Knighthonor.4061 said:

@kharmin.7683 said:

No necroing

True, but if a member were to search the forum and read the old posts then they would probably see that the topic has been discussed quite a bit and didn't need a new thread to bring it all up again.

No, Anet needs to be appropriately reminded of it. It's not a QoL desire that is going to go away

Soul-binding needs to be allowed to die gracefully. It has expired. It is long past it's time to become a footnote in the history of gaming.

Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. I'm pretty sure they know, though.

Very.
    Casual.

• Balsa.3951Balsa.3951 Member ✭✭✭

@kharmin.7683 said:
    Whatever floats your boat, I suppose. I'm pretty sure they know, though.

I gave up Anet ever do real build templates so I ask something more simple

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

Well, with all that increased time you will spend in WvW you will have plenty of Transmutation charges so you’ll be fine.

• Balsa.3951Balsa.3951 Member ✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:
    Well, with all that increased time you will spend in WvW you will have plenty of Transmutation charges so you’ll be fine.

I have 1000+ from pvp already it’s more about saving looks and swap them

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.