The following are a few things that came to mind over the past few months:
- Allow for Stone Mist Castle to count towards the daily keep capture er.
- Siege Turtles!! (People who played the first game know what I'm talking about)
- Currently under the 'Provisions Master' WvW trait line, there is an ability to automatically loot dead foes. However this function does not work when the player is full dead (not sure about when the player is in the downed state). I would like to see this functionality extended to full dead state as well so that we don't miss out on the loot we already earned. I'm not the type of person who just sits around after I died, but I have lost a fair amount of loot from this.
- Legendary items such as the armor set or weapons use a significant number of Tier 6 fine crafting materials (Ancient bone, Powerful Venom Sac, etc). Though heavy loot bags help somewhat, it really isn't enough as a full set of armor requires 600 of EACH T6 material, and that is just T6, not the other tiers. I would like to see the option for a reward track that rewards T6 crafting materials of our choosing to help WvW/PvP players get the materials we need while continuing to play the game mode we love.
- In the WvW spawn area, there is a NPC called 'Armor Master [Armorsmith]'. Currently they only sell six different types of exotic armor (berserker's, rabid, etc), all from the base game. I would like to see a number of HoT stats such as marauder and viper's added to this NPC so that we can buy HoT stat armors through this NPC with Badges of Honor and coin like we can with the stats that are already there.
*Not so much of a request, but possibly a bug: When I use the 'Pounce' ability on a downed foe, it finishes them just fine, but I don't seem to receive any WvW experience from the kill. It could be that it is just me or the blue WvW experience text is not showing up, but if this could be looked into, that would be great.
If you have any ideas that you think would be a nice change or addition, go ahead and add them here.