Why does no one do dungeons? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Why does no one do dungeons?

Been looking for people to do any sorrow's embrace explorable path for like six hours now, haven't been able to get a group together. If anyone knows a guild or something that purely does dungeons that would be very helpful.

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

and what did you put on the LFG ad?

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭

You can try the 'Looking For...' or 'Players Helping Players' sub-forums.

Good luck.

• Tiviana.2650Tiviana.2650 Member ✭✭✭

From what i understand no one does them because there is no profit in them. Sadly not a lot of new blood that runs them, and everyone else already has everything out of them. I want the armor sets no one wants to do them they already have them.

• Westenev.5289Westenev.5289 Member ✭✭✭✭

It used to be that a lot of people lurked the dungeon lfg without posting their own party, wrongly assuming it's dead. Unfortunately, those times are gone.

It could also be possible your lfg fails to pull people in. A lot of people post "explorable" or "Im new" or just call the dungeon path by name (or the reverse for TA - wth is P3 TA?)... which doesn't really tell us what path you want to do.

Try using this template. Have some fun with it and maybe insert a small joke or one liner?

P(insert path number here), anyone welcome.

I suggest anyone welcome over a level 80 only speedrun because 80 only players kind of suck at the game and generally perform (and complain) worse than a level 55 Wow player.

The p refers to "path". When you start a dungeon, you get to choose your dungeon - the top is p1, then p2 is below, etc...

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.