DPS Staff Weaver Montage #12 / fgdfadsfgdffgfgsfds

SoulSlavocracy.4902SoulSlavocracy.4902 Member ✭✭✭
edited March 16, 2019 in Elementalist

Burninating the countryside
Burninating the peasants
Burninating all the peoples
And their thatched-roof cottages!
Thatched-roof cottages!

Warning: music selection is, uh ... 'diverse'. headphones potentially advised?

Build: http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?vFAQFAWnMMAdOgtMA+4C8RglBALIAMAaA3t6YdtWoSWBOBA-j1RBQBJU9nF8gAuy+jSDTqEEP6IAwFEIjKzCAgAczbGAu5Nv5Nv5N7628m38m38m38m38mlCQQlRA-w

Solemn [wHo][shrd] | YouTube Weaver/other montages, tutorials, memes |
Anvil Rock (main) | Darkhaven (alt)

Comments

• Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2019

Keep posting staff videos. I like seeing them. You make me wanna record again, but I need to upgrade my potato PC first lol. Maybe next month.

Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect

• Lmao I'm getting there myself even with a 2015 computer and new graphics card - after the mount addition to WvW I have to keep models and model quality on lowest ;__;

Solemn [wHo][shrd] | YouTube Weaver/other montages, tutorials, memes |
    Anvil Rock (main) | Darkhaven (alt)

• TorQ.7041TorQ.7041 Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 22, 2019

So you are the guy that 1 shot me on my warrior. After dodging and blocking 3 skills. Still got 1 shot.

Admittedly I never played ele and never seen 1 that could kill me like this. So have no idea what skills were used.

Guess I need to play it and see how it works.

Looks like this is wvw. Any pvp vids? I want to learn that glass 1 shot build.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.