Best profession for hand and wrist issues.

I have some nerve damage in my hand i do alright most of the time, but struggle on boss fights. My fingers dont respond very well and in melee that can get you killed fast. Im actually playing GS/s/axe soulbeast in raids atm, its not too bad but still there is a lag in time when my brain says do this and my fingers respond. Is there another class that is easier to use that maybe dont need lightning fast reflexes across the keyboard?

I find Scourge is a fairly slower paced key press class due to the activation time ("wind-up") of most weapon abilities. Plus barrier allows you to face-tank practically everything., so movement keys don't need to be constantly used. This is in regards to PvE of course.

@Tiviana.2650 said:I have some nerve damage in my hand i do alright most of the time, but struggle on boss fights. My fingers dont respond very well and in melee that can get you killed fast. Im actually playing GS/s/axe soulbeast in raids atm, its not too bad but still there is a lag in time when my brain says do this and my fingers respond. Is there another class that is easier to use that maybe dont need lightning fast reflexes across the keyboard?

Warrior and Guardian tend to be pretty slow paced.

This has come up a few times. I stick to my reply of saying a minion necromancer is simplest. You can hang back and use a staff or scepter for ranged attacks while your minions engage in melee. You still have to move but it's nothing comparable with most other professions, and there's not a lot of key mashing either. You can be pretty methodical in your rotation.No matter what profession you chose, you will sometimes have to dodge etc. But this arrangement allows you to keep enough distance that it should minimize the occurrence of those situations.

I have issues with my wrists and hands too. Broke my hand onel someones face when I was younger.

My advice would be to spend some money on a gaming mouse.

I got one with 19 buttons, 12 of which are under my thumb and it has reduced a lot of pain for me, allowed for quicker reflexes too and faster combat management.

The downside is that once you have muscle memory put into it, people will accuse you of using macros.

Seems like MM necro is the one most people suggest. So im playing my necro more, its not too bad.

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:My wrists hurt quite a lot. The class that I've taken a liking to is power herald. You can do a lot of damage with low maintenance rotations, and it is sufficiently tanky enough to fight in melee.

I thought about that cause i dont have a heavy armor yet, maybe ill make one of those too.

Archived