annoying bruiser off noder build

foste.3098

Looks like a fun build! :) but, I have to admit that I cannot see how you would be able to push any halfway decent enemy of the nodes with one Launch every 25s (with a huge tell beforehand) and some very few additional launches every 60s? Warrior, Ranger, Guard, Ele, Holo they all have Access to stability, evades or invul. on demand.

@Tsan.6431 said:Why did yo choose HGH instead of purety of purpose with only 1 elixir ?

elixir gun comes with 3 different elixir skills: healing mist, acid bomb and super elixir. On top of those hidden flask, transmute and emergency elixir are all traits that are affected by hgh as they proc elixir type skills; so in all hgh affects 7 things making it more potent as a trait than purity of purpose, at least in this build.

@Prinzsecond.4863 said:Looks like a fun build! :) but, I have to admit that I cannot see how you would be able to push any halfway decent enemy of the nodes with one Launch every 25s (with a huge tell beforehand) and some very few additional launches every 60s? Warrior, Ranger, Guard, Ele, Holo they all have Access to stability, evades or invul. on demand.

That is true in some encounters you will not be able to push the opponent off, in which case it is better to leave for mid. How ever often times you have enough damage to force whoever you are facing on far to kite off point for a time, allowing you to at least partially decap the point. Because blast gyro is a launch it only needs to connect once after the op has exhausted his stun breaks / stability for you do get a full decap (it takes about 1.5 sec for a character to naturally recover from the lauch effect + the time to get back on point). Also remember elixir x is amazing at forcing ppl off point, especially if you get the tornado form.

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:Here's my extremely annoying aids build!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASncoCdZhVWBuoCEqilKjScZCgwLMfKmvietj77G-jJxHQBGrMgF2fAAPAgAeBAAA

Absolutely comical.

PPL must hate you for this^^You could consider to Change adaptive armor with kinteic stabilizers for a lot of stability, perma superspeed etc. However, I don't know how blast gyro manages the mix between shocking Speed and kinetic stabilizers as superspeed cannot stack.

I think if you want condi classes to be manageable you must take Adaptive Armor. I understand why taking the other trait would be a good idea though. I noticed this build does a lot of damage even with the amulet choice so I think going for that trait is kind of redundant, especially with the two stunbreaks in the toolbelt. Plus, all the CC will help you survive if you get CCed

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:Here's my extremely annoying aids build!

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vdAQFASncoCdZhVWBuoCEqilKjScZCgwLMfKmvietj77G-jJxHQBGrMgF2fAAPAgAeBAAA

Absolutely comical.

That is pretty funny.

This is the build I run, not too dissimilar. Very potent as a sidenoder, or as support and damage in a teamfight. Thumper turret is absolutely clutch in nailing people.

Archived