black bear and axe axe rate my pvp strat. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

black bear and axe axe rate my pvp strat.

So I am SB I run the owl and LB when they get close of I down a guy with a buddy reviving him. I switch to black bear/merge axe run in and do Axe5. Now I usually get a lot of attention, so I just spam my 3 invulnerables.
Does this work beyond gold in pvp? I tried greatsword but found axe to be a group killer. Better for members.

Comments

• voltaicbore.8012voltaicbore.8012 Member ✭✭✭

I tried bear myself for that same reason, doesn't seem to serve very well even in plat 1. Part of it could be that I was responsible for holding points as a boonbeast, and ended up in 1v3s that I couldn't win, and the invulns made me think I could stand there a bit longer than I could really afford to.

But yeah, didn't work for me above gold.

• InsaneQR.7412InsaneQR.7412 Member ✭✭✭✭

You are not immune to CC nor to condis when you defy pain. Thus i think it wont be that great in upper tiers.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.