help main quest line not working. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

help main quest line not working.

hello

In my guild wars 2 account i finished a main quest and i didn't get anything from it. it says to check your mail but when i look in my mail theirs nothing there about the main quest.
i have tried logging off and changing characters but nothing worked.
i did it in a coop with a friend

hopefully you guys can help me

Comments

• Inculpatus cedo.9234Inculpatus cedo.9234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17, 2019

What level is your character? Some 'quests' will not initiate until the required level is attained.
    For instance, if your character is L37 and you've finished the L30 arc, the next 'quest' for the L40 arc (and any associated mail) won't trigger until your character is L40.

• level 20 quest and im level 29 but and mail is for the level 20 quest it said i haven't completed yet but i have, and it wont let me do it again or give me a reward

edited March 17, 2019

What is the name of the 'quest' you are on?
    If you are waiting for the mail for 'The Orders of Tyria', 'Graveyard Ornaments', 'A Bold New Theory',
    'Dredge Technology' (I don't think this one has mail) or 'A Splinter in the Flesh', that's part of the L30 arc, and will arrive/activate when your character is L30.

• level 20 liberation human quest line

• im level 30 now and its still stuck on the level 20 quest

• wow it magically got fixed some how but im happy anyways thanks for the help

It moved on because it was a L30 'quest' next, and your character became L30. You may have needed to log out and back in.
    Glad it's working for you now. :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.