Mystic Chromatic Ooze + Novelties = THANK YOU!? Please! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Mystic Chromatic Ooze + Novelties = THANK YOU!? Please!

Krew.3081Krew.3081 Member ✭✭
edited March 17, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Could we maybe add this to the Novelties section? I think a lot of players would enjoy this to be a perm effect, instead of clicking it every FIVE minutes! Please!

Comments

• A great idea!! Please?

• Would be amazing to have! Not having to click it all the time would be awesome. Please please please!

• I agree. This is so much legendary work for only a five minute buff that you have to keep reapplying.

• Krew.3081Krew.3081 Member ✭✭

Indeed! Thanks for the support! Hopefully someone with the correct eyes will see this!

• Plok.5873Plok.5873 Member ✭✭✭

Adding this (and maybe other gizmos) to the novelties tab would be nice; but IMO the Mystic Chromatic Ooze would make a much better infusion.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Plok.5873 said:
    Adding this (and maybe other gizmos) to the novelties tab would be nice; but IMO the Mystic Chromatic Ooze would make a much better infusion.

I agree. Infusion is a more natural fit for this

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

Sure an infusion would be nice. Considering lots of people already have the tonic for it though, from questing Jugg. It's already there and made, to just swap to novelty, sounds simple. Compared to creating a whole new infusion.

• Please anet. Make this happen. We really need it. People asking for this since it is 2017

• Eloc Freidon.5692Eloc Freidon.5692 Member ✭✭✭✭

its how it was designed that makes it a problem. Wolf Totem was easy since it worked like other novelties. For this they actually have to make a conversion method to change it into a novelty.

Well, I hope they do. It would be amazing and LOTS of people really would be greatful!

• Totally agreed. It is amazing idea .

• you know why it won't be an infusion right? because it belong to the legendary hammer. i just want the duration of the ozze to be longer. i am fine with it not being an infusion before ppl start demanding infusion for every legendary effect.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@lagrangewei.8516 said:
    you know why it won't be an infusion right? because it belong to the legendary hammer. i just want the duration of the ozze to be longer. i am fine with it not being an infusion before ppl start demanding infusion for every legendary effect.

Why does that matter given its a sep item already?

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• borgs.6103borgs.6103 Member ✭✭✭

@Plok.5873 said:

Yeah. A mystic forge recipe that includes the ooze as an ingredient and make the end result account-bound.

Hi.

• I dont think making it an infusion would suffice. Since you can only get it from the collection for Juggernaut. If they put it in the novelties it would make a lot of people happy instead of clicking it every 5mins or as someone else stated make the duration last longer. But i think a lot of people would rather have it in novelties

• Great Idea.

• It would definitely be nice to see this effect last longer than 5 minutes. Having it as a novelty would be super helpful!

• clicking it every 5mins while running around last night in WvW sucked so badly! Would love this soooooooooooooooooooooo much to be a novelty! Pleaseeeeeeeee lol come on Anet give the people what they want 😁

• Also, please enable it in raids.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.