Utility spirits should teleport to enemies not the Ranger.

Teratus.2859

As much as I really dislike the recent changes to spirits one thing has been bugging me about them.

Why do spirits with offensive abilities (Frost, Sun, Stone and Storm) teleport to the player when their abilities are used.. rather than teleport to the enemy where their abilities would be actually useful?

This doesn't make sense to me..I get Water spirit and Nature spirit teleporting to the player as they have healing properties etcHowever the other 4 don't make sense to teleport to the player instead of the enemy.

Storm spirits ability as an example is literally a damage skill as well as CC.. so why does this spirit teleport away from enemies and to the player?.. it would make a lot more sense for this spirit and the other 3 utility spirits to teleport to your targeted enemy instead while also buffing nearby players attacking in melee range.

@"Teratus.2859" said:That's actually better.. nice call.Being able to send my water spirit to heal an ally instead of me would be pretty awesome.. likewise the Nature spirits aoe revive.

Yeah ground targeting on skill activation is much better.

I agree, having Nature Spirit with a ground target should help them resolve this possible bug too:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/70765/bug-nature-renewal-doesnt-work-to-res-at-360-radius-is-anyone-else-experiencing-this#latest

@reapex.8546 said:

@"Teratus.2859" said:That's actually better.. nice call.Being able to send my water spirit to heal an ally instead of me would be pretty awesome.. likewise the Nature spirits aoe revive.

Yeah ground targeting on skill activation is much better.

I agree, having Nature Spirit with a ground target should help them resolve this possible bug too:

Yeah I saw that one.. really sucky bug considering that's pretty much the main reason anyone would run Nature spirit.Hope they fix that soon.

Archived