Utility spirits should teleport to enemies not the Ranger. — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Utility spirits should teleport to enemies not the Ranger.

Teratus.2859Teratus.2859 Member ✭✭✭✭

As much as I really dislike the recent changes to spirits one thing has been bugging me about them.

Why do spirits with offensive abilities (Frost, Sun, Stone and Storm) teleport to the player when their abilities are used.. rather than teleport to the enemy where their abilities would be actually useful?

This doesn't make sense to me..
I get Water spirit and Nature spirit teleporting to the player as they have healing properties etc
However the other 4 don't make sense to teleport to the player instead of the enemy.

Storm spirits ability as an example is literally a damage skill as well as CC.. so why does this spirit teleport away from enemies and to the player?.. it would make a lot more sense for this spirit and the other 3 utility spirits to teleport to your targeted enemy instead while also buffing nearby players attacking in melee range.

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.