So when are the nerfs coming?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact is even when it was only Dragonslayer and Reaper dominating it was still playable and there was decent counter to it. (Dragonslayer at release was op but the nerf made it bearable).

Spellbreaker does basically everything better than any other class and Scourge is basically a slow-ish moving nuclear warhead that can nuke at any time with absurdly low cd.

@Havok.6073 said:"Spellbreaker does everything better than any other class" LOLIt's getting ridiculous, soon enough the Spellbreaker will be able to beat even Chuck Norris. Keep the hyperbole going , guys. :smirk:Didn't you hear? Spellbreaker got massive team heal, massive condition application power (not just copying but full on apply), has the greatest ranged DPS in the game, teleports the whole map to their target, has the longest stealth ever (which pulses), can attune itself to 7 elements (take that elementlists), has even stronger turrets than Engie with better gadgets, AND they can kick 5 chuck noris's assesALL at the same time with a single full counter.

@Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485 said:

@Havok.6073 said:"Spellbreaker does everything better than any other class" LOLIt's getting ridiculous, soon enough the Spellbreaker will be able to beat even Chuck Norris. Keep the hyperbole going , guys. :smirk:Didn't you hear? Spellbreaker got massive team heal, massive condition application power (not just copying but full on apply), has the greatest ranged DPS in the game, teleports the whole map to their target, has the longest stealth ever (which pulses), can attune itself to 7 elements (take that elementlists), has even stronger turrets than Engie with better gadgets, AND they can kick 5 chuck noris's kittenALL at the same time with a single full counter.

I think we can at least get 6 years worth of memes combining chuck norris and full counter. The nerfbat is going to get full countered.

@Havok.6073 said:"Spellbreaker does everything better than any other class" LOLIt's getting ridiculous, soon enough the Spellbreaker will be able to beat even Chuck Norris. Keep the hyperbole going , guys. :smirk:Didn't you hear? Spellbreaker got massive team heal, massive condition application power (not just copying but full on apply), has the greatest ranged DPS in the game, teleports the whole map to their target, has the longest stealth ever (which pulses), can attune itself to 7 elements (take that elementlists), has even stronger turrets than Engie with better gadgets, AND they can kick 5 chuck noris's kittenALL at the same time with a single full counter.

You're strawmaning legitimate complaints about Spellbreaker. It's understandable that you don't want your main nerfed, but have some consideration for the health of spvp as a whole.

@Daharahj.1325 said:

You're strawmaning legitimate complaints about Spellbreaker. It's understandable that you don't want your main nerfed, but have some consideration for the health of spvp as a whole.

it is called a joke.

@Daharahj.1325 said:

it is called a joke.

Right, I also make "jokes" when I can't defend my own comments.

@Daharahj.1325 said:

@Daharahj.1325 said:

it is called a joke.

.... Jesus dude, i make an obvious joke and you have to be a jerk about it. Does your overreacting know no bounds?

@Daharahj.1325 said:

@Daharahj.1325 said:

it is called a joke.

.... Jesus dude, i make an obvious joke and you have to be a jerk about it. Does your overreacting know no bounds?

Okay I believe you, so are you admitting that people are not overreacting with Spellbreakers?

@Daharahj.1325 said:

@Daharahj.1325 said:

@Daharahj.1325 said:

it is called a joke.

Okay I believe you, so are you admitting that people are not overreacting with Spellbreakers?

I admit YOU are overreacting right now. I make hyperbolic statements and you go on the offensive.

@Daharahj.1325 said:

@Daharahj.1325 said:

@Daharahj.1325 said:

it is called a joke.

I admit YOU are overreacting right now. I make hyperbolic statements and you go on the offensive.

So the issue is me, I'll take the bullet.

All those other people complaining about Warriors are justified then, you know since it was a joke and all.

The people I defeat with Spellbreaker, I'm quite sure I can do without using Full Counter. The toolset is strong because of the sustain, Full Counter is just the icing on the cake. It's simply another high damage packet burst that has a slightly different mechanic. Sure, you can't block it, but you can evade it and it does require you to hit them first. How is that any different to me unloading an arcing slice for even more damage?

If theres anything to complain about its how ridiculously good magebane tether is. I wouldn't take revenge counter unless I'm up against heavy conditions.

@kKagari.6804 said:The people I defeat with Spellbreaker, I'm quite sure I can do without using Full Counter. The toolset is strong because of the sustain, Full Counter is just the icing on the cake. It's simply another high damage packet burst that has a slightly different mechanic. Sure, you can't block it, but you can evade it and it does require you to hit them first. How is that any different to me unloading an arcing slice for even more damage?

If theres anything to complain about its how ridiculously good magebane tether is. I wouldn't take revenge counter unless I'm up against heavy conditions.

The difference is is that surrounding players get highly punished by a single player who so happens to hit a warrior during full counter. In addition you only have a very tiny interval to punish a warrior due to high sustain, resistance, blocks, invul and mobility all while wearing a dps amulet. How is that not a problem?

@kKagari.6804 said:The people I defeat with Spellbreaker, I'm quite sure I can do without using Full Counter. The toolset is strong because of the sustain, Full Counter is just the icing on the cake. It's simply another high damage packet burst that has a slightly different mechanic. Sure, you can't block it, but you can evade it and it does require you to hit them first. How is that any different to me unloading an arcing slice for even more damage?

Magebane does have its counter-plays also. Stability then move out of the tethers range, and the whole effect ends. No more tether effects at all (can be done without stability but you will go on a bungee ride).

I also use the non meta build ofStrength(might makes right) + Defense and magebane.

@Aza.2105 said:

The difference is is that surrounding players get highly punished by a single player who so happens to hit a warrior during full counter. In addition you only have a very tiny interval to punish a warrior due to high sustain, resistance, blocks, invul and mobility all while wearing a dps amulet. How is that not a problem?

And most of those problems comes from the other parts of the warrior toolset, not full counter. It's easy to miss an earthshaker in the middle of a team fight too, and that can collect the whole of the enemy team.

@Daharahj.1325 said:

@Majirah.5089 said:All I have seen is "I don't want to think about my attacks and full counter punishes that. Must be nerfed so I can continue spamming!"

That is definitely not the only thing people are saying, I'd suggest being a bit less biased while reading.

Full counter is by far the most complained about thing with spellbreaker. I highly doubt it would complained about much without that. And most of it is people not wanting to have to pay attention. I have even seen a complaint that outright say something to that effect. I haven't seen an argument that doesn't come down to that at the core. As such it's not really legitimate.

Bias? Everyone is biased. To think otherwise is pretty ignorant. I could suggest that people not be biased in their complaints about spellbreaker. It won't change the fact that they are. We are both biased. Everyone is biased in forums as it is all opinions. You have your opinion and you have voiced. I have mine and I voiced it. In the end neither you nor I make the decision. We can only voice our opinions.

@kKagari.6804 said:

@Aza.2105 said:

And most of those problems comes from the other parts of the warrior toolset, not full counter. It's easy to miss an earthshaker in the middle of a team fight too, and that can collect the whole of the enemy team.

Lol Earthshaker misses if your target is standing on a pebble or a large ant.

@Daharahj.1325 said:

SAYS THE GUY WHO DIDN'T WANT HIS MAIN NERFED NEEDED WHEN IT WAS OP.

Have some consideration.Mhmm consideraaaaaation.

Mhmm yes yes. No complaint against bunker engi, ventrev, trapdh, reaper, sbthief was legitimate.

But it SURE IS when YOU want it to be.Tell me more about strawmen. You seem to know a lot about those.

Archived