Protect the newly hatched beetle larvae until they reach a stable population is bugged [TD] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Protect the newly hatched beetle larvae until they reach a stable population is bugged [TD]

Dainank.1308Dainank.1308 Member ✭✭
edited March 18, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Hi!
I have done a bit of research and this bug was present even before the forums got updated (finding mentions of it in the forums archive). The bar of progression regarding protecting the beetle larvae always gets stuck at around 40/50% or 80%. This has happened all three times when I have decided to complete this event, thus I still haven't been able to complete it. Some users mention that you can fix the bug if you the progression return to 0%. Is this true?
Many thanks in advance!

Proud branch of 'The Hortus'.

Comments

• Dainank.1308Dainank.1308 Member ✭✭
    edited July 4, 2019

Bumping this because the bug is still there after 5 months and pretty much destroys that part of the meta event in Tangled Depths!

Proud branch of 'The Hortus'.

• Lexi.1398Lexi.1398 Member ✭✭✭

yes, if the bar resets then it usually works.

whenever this occurs enemies related to the event stop spawning so the bar can never progress.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.