Blueprints In Wallet please

SweetPotato.7456

@"SweetPotato.7456" said:What the title says. please and thank you.

so I don't have to always carry them around. make them retrievable, so that if I want to donate them to other players I still can retrieve them to be send in the message like gold.

thank you

No, no, and KITTEN NO.

The wallet is already a cluttered and confused mess of each new currency added. Having to scroll thru to find the blueprint would be a nightmare.

Also, it is currently a read only screen, you can't get things "out" of it by clicking, so that would require even more development time that I'd rather be spent on real WvW improvements and content.

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:

so I don't have to always carry them around. make them retrievable, so that if I want to donate them to other players I still can retrieve them to be send in the message like gold.

thank you

No, no, and KITTEN NO.

The wallet is already a cluttered and confused mess of each new currency added. Having to scroll thru to find the blueprint would be a nightmare.

Also, it is currently a read only screen, you can't get things "out" of it by clicking, so that would require even more development time that I'd rather be spent on real WvW improvements and content.

Ur a new player and ur confused to high amount of currencies. I was as well, but after some time u get used to it.U could get some item like portable provisioned that would take ur sieges out of wallet.I like the idea but I doubt anet will spent any resources on it, untill they won't introduce any siege skins etc(which I'm surprised, it didn't happen yet)

A wvw- related- extra- store could be worth to think about.Maybe a wallet concept, maybe wvw- related, second bank- its not the matter, every kind of wvw - related extra- store.

Of course for (much) Gems.(We need to get as much as possible money out of wvw, or there is no reason, to pay attention for it from Anet)

There is much to store beside wvw & a seperate store could be nice for much people.

@Safandula.8723 said:

thank you

No, no, and KITTEN NO.

Ur a new player and ur confused to high amount of currencies. I was as well, but after some time u get used to it.U could get some item like portable provisioned that would take ur sieges out of wallet.I like the idea but I doubt anet will spent any resources on it, untill they won't introduce any siege skins etc(which I'm surprised, it didn't happen yet)

New?

Kid, I been in game 6 years, and playing WvW since the Tournaments.

I am not new to the game, just the forums since reddit got overrun by racists.

Siege blueprints are a strange thing, that could be treated like finishers or novelties to save some inventory space. Another option could be some sort of "Living World portal tome", which only takes up one inventory slot.Using the action key in WvW for placing siege is also an idea that has been floating around for a while.

They aren't currency, so they won't go in the wallet. They aren't used in crafting (not in a meaningful sense), so they don't belong in material storage.

Instead of asking for something that's unlikely to ever happen, why not start with the actual issue?

Blueprints clog inventory. At one time, they were worth something, so it felt reasonable to carry them around. Now, with a variety of ways to get blueprints quickly (vendors, portable provisions, etc), they just take up as many as 14 slots (for ordinary and superior versions).

We don't need to figure out our own solution; we can leave that to ANet (after all: it's their job).

If they need inspiration,

! they can look at the combat booster (allows you to choose from among several) that has a vendor and/or mystic forge recipe so you can stack armor + speed boosters. The recipe for ordinary blueprints could be 16 flame rams OR 16 arrow carts OR 8 catapults etc (adding up to a retail cost of 95-100 badges of honor). When you double click on the consolidated item, you'd get to choose which you want to drop.

Some sort of storage would be welcome, else please increase the number of shared inventory spots we can have, or both honestly.

Edit: storage as defined as something the player has while in WvW and it is with them as they go. Be that a wallet, book, siege bag, hotkeys. We have three levels of siege that some of us (be us mentally challenged) carry around 250 of at a time in case they are needed to delivery cookies to our fine friends of other colored maps.

@TheGrimm.5624 said:Some sort of storage would be welcome, else please increase the number of shared inventory spots we can have, or both honestly.

Edit: storage as defined as something the player has while in WvW and it is with them as they go. Be that a wallet, book, siege bag, hotkeys. We have three levels of siege that some of us (be us mentally challenged) carry around 250 of at a time in case they are needed to delivery cookies to our fine friends of other colored maps.

Increase shared slots? Isn't it 25 or something like that? I have the max but not in game to count right now. Got all my siege in there plus a ton of other shared goodies :)

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

@TheGrimm.5624 said:Some sort of storage would be welcome, else please increase the number of shared inventory spots we can have, or both honestly.

Increase shared slots? Isn't it 25 or something like that? I have the max but not in game to count right now. Got all my siege in there plus a ton of other shared goodies :)

Have my guild siege there as well but leave the other spots for other shared thing like common food/utility buffs, unlimited gathering tools and such. They could double the max and would still find handy things including siege. :)

Archived