Is it me or really damage was tone down in pvp? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Is it me or really damage was tone down in pvp?

Not ours to be exact but everything else in pvp.

Yesterday I decided to more seriously test out Tempest in ranked and as I was expecting i had no real big issues surriving teamfights...but it was kinda boring so I gave try to my old love...staff. I used vallun;s healbot variant: https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Tempest_-_Staff_Support. Surprisingly self sustain part worked really well and soon I started bunkering side nodes (IF I had too!).

Who knows maybe there is no better time try actually fresh weaver...if we really have bunker meta now then randomly exploding after somebodies snesse is a lasser issue...and with so many 1v1 builds viable now there more fights we can +1 and do something useful.

Sw/d weaver on other hand is in really bad spot...with so many squishy builds gone or irrelevant popular menders version feels so useless. I feel boy's and girls that now is the time to try hard with offensive amulets to do anything.

My point is that after so many nerfs in meta I feel like it's interesting time now to experiment with ele builds in pvp,

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.