[EU][PvX][Raid] Broken Solitude is looking for two more people to fill up a static raid team!

Rangpur.9371

Hello everyone,

thanks for checking this thread out. Let's get right into it!

Who is Broken Solitude?

Broken Solitude was formed in 2016 by Da Wizuuurd (24) and me, Rangpur (22), two long- time Guild Wars 2 friends. Since the release of Heart of Thorns and the introduction of raids, our interest in raiding has been awakened. Since, in the past, we both have mostly been playing PvP, we have never been part of a PvE guild that we could raid with, so we finally decided to form our own.

Last year, we have had a successful raid squad already, but unfortunately the group disbanded due to lack of new content and people wandering off to play other games. However, now with the release of Path of Fire we are back at it again and are looking to fill a few remaining ranks with new players! So far we have an existing raid squad of eight players, hence we have two more slots to give away - and maybe YOU are just who we're looking for!

What exactly are we looking for?

We are looking for experienced players who have knowledge about all four raid wings and who can play at least two different roles (not classes). We currently have a high demand for Condi PS Warriors and Weavers. If you can play at least one of these classes, excellent. However, if you play neither of these two, please don't hesitate to apply anyways.

Please note that we require people to run current meta builds and to be able to demonstrate that they can pull off proper rotations in the Special Forces Training Arena.

We are looking for players who are able to and willing to actively partake in voice chat with everybody else during the raid. We expect you to talk and communicate, not only listen in with your microphone muted. We believe that good communication is the most important facet to succeed in raids. Ultimately, we want to enjoy ourselves, have fun and create a relaxed environment for all of us. As we are looking at the use of voice chat as a tool of improvement, nobody will have to fear getting bashed for making mistakes in-game. Generally, we are simply looking for cool, chill, as well as sociable people who enjoy voice chat communication as much as we do.

We are looking for like-minded players in terms of attitude and dedication. Our ultimate goal is to have quick and smooth runs through all existing raid wings. However, we are not looking to break any speed run or low man records. That being said, we’re just semi-elitist, not super-elitist.

We expect reliability. Every team member is supposed to always show up on time. Of course, if something is going to prevent you from being on time or from showing up at all, you are expected to let the raid leaders know as soon as possible so adaptations can be made accordingly.

What is the raid schedule?

We raid one or two times a week. The days may vary, depending on what suits people best. Most often we raid Mondays and either Tuesdays or Wednesdays. However, the goal is to clear all wings on Monday already. In that case we don't add another raid day that week, unless people want to do certain clears again (or possibly CMs). The usual starting time is at 19:00 GMT/20:00 CET.

What do we offer besides raids?

No doubt, we’re mostly a raid team, but we also want to offer a little more than just raiding together. Mid-term we would also like to do some of the following activities together to be more of a guild, rather than “only” a raid team.

• Open world events (new PoF maps, HoT maps, Silverwastes, Dry Top, World Bosses, etc.)
  • Guild missions on a weekly basis
  • Building up and decorating our guild hall
  • Fractals of all levels (mostly T4 and Challenge Modes however)
  • Maybe some old school dungeons from time to time
  • PvP

How to apply?

You can apply by either sending me a private message on here or by sending Rangpur.9371 or Da Wizuuurd.4682 a mail in-game. We would then invite you on our discord server for a little chat.

In case you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Regards,Rangpur

• 2 weeks later...

Heya!

I'd be interested in joining since my static raid team recently got disbanded due to a lot of inactive people. I am a main druid, secondary chrono. But I have also dps classes geared (not really experienced on them). Mind hitting me up on discord so we can chat a bit about it? Midna Le Fay#6535.

I'm only online ingame during evenings.

Looking forward to Hearing from you.

Archived