A good profession to use for WvW and Fractals/Raids — Guild Wars 2 Forums

A good profession to use for WvW and Fractals/Raids

Hi, I recently got back into GW2 and after trying guardian, elementalist, mesmer and ranger in PvE, I enjoyed playing longbow ranger the most. Now that I have completed HoT and PoF, I want to focus on getting ascended gear, doing fractals and eventually raids. However, I also tried WvW today and really enjoyed that as well. I noticed that Necros are good in zergs in WvW, so I was wondering if they're also good for Fractals and Raids? I don't have much time due to Uni which is why I want to invest the time that I have into one profession that can do these 3 things. Thank you for any advice!

Comments

• Gorkus.7496Gorkus.7496 Member ✭✭

I'm no expert, but this is what was told to me:
    https://snowcrows.com/
    Use the build tab to see builds/gear/rotations for each profession

• Infusion.7149Infusion.7149 Member ✭✭✭

Firebrand for WvW and fractals

Revenant a close second (herald in WvW , typically renegades in PvE).

Necros aren't really meta in fractals last I checked

• @Infusion.7149 said:
    Firebrand for WvW and fractals

Revenant a close second (herald in WvW , typically renegades in PvE).

Necros aren't really meta in fractals last I checked

Didn't realise that ascended gear is account bound, not soul bound so I will try out herald in WvW and dragonhunter for fractals, thank you!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.