What if Rite..

Scoobaniec.9561

Barrier scales with Healing Power, so this would be a somewhat useless addition to most Jalis players.

Also, the strongest part of RotGD is that it's an independent buff... Meaning it's on top of any protection or barrier already being spammed onto the group--changing it to Barrier would only be a nerf for your average mob of people since there's a barrier cap anyways.

Although, I should add that my opinion of all things Jalis shouldn't mean much as I don't really touch that useless rock outside of my weekly key farm.

@"ArthurDent.9538" said:The cast time kills it. Either get rid of cast, or make it block during the channel and jalis is instantly pvp viable. Until that happens jalis has neither a usable stunbreak nor an elite skill as the current iteration is straight garbage.

Jalis + Shiro is pretty good paired with Renegade, most of the trait lines just have to be used right.

Core Mallyx + Jalis is also another notable way to play.

Most people just don't understand nor play revenant the way it was intended to be and stick to the Power Shiro formula which is the most straight forward to play and that's the less "Revenant" way to really play.

Jalis elite does deserve a buff, but it's in no way "unplayable" as you say it is.

Something like Stability on stunbreak in Retribution would be do great justice to the already existing skill. Although Spirit Boon does make it a bit easier to use if you have Charged Mists along the way.

@narcx.3570 said:Barrier scales with Healing Power, so this would be a somewhat useless addition to most Jalis players.

Also, the strongest part of RotGD is that it's an independent buff... Meaning it's on top of any protection or barrier already being spammed onto the group--changing it to Barrier would only be a nerf for your average mob of people since there's a barrier cap anyways.

Although, I should add that my opinion of all things Jalis shouldn't mean much as I don't really touch that useless rock outside of my weekly key farm.

When i made this thread i was thinking about 10k barrier ngl. Either way vengeful hammers are Rite overlap rn so i think Rite needs to be changed into something else. Endure pain affect is not an option for Anet cuz its aoe and i doubt they would chage it to self buff.

Archived