[DKLT] The Darkness and The Light

Dancelt.4076

Hey everyoneWe are now on JQ, so if you are in this server and If you want to join DLTK, please read this information:

DKLT RAID TIMES AND DRIVER DAYS

We WvW Raid 7 days a week, our raids start at 9pm EST and will go till between 2-4am EST

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday is Aurust (He is also the guild leader)Sunday and Monday is Centurion LionbloodTuesday is Aspenire

DKLT IS ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

DKLT is a community guild where people from all over the world can join, where we will help new and returning players come into WvW and learn in an enviroment where you will not be cursed at and belittled. We are looking for Active WvW players who are willing to put forth the effort to get better, take constructive criticism, run proper builds, and be on voice comms.

If you feel that you can be an active WvW player who will be repping us during raids, be on discord, and be on a level 80 with a proper build and gear for WvW, then please contact:Demonic Temptress (Sophie.6098) >She is a guild leader<Dallandra.8563 (She is a guild officer and she speak French, so she can help you to enjoy your DKLT experience in that language)Dancelt.4076 (I am a guild officer and I speak Spanish, so I can help you to enjoy your DKLT experience in that lenguage)

@Dancelt.4076 said:Hey everyoneWe are now on JQ, so if you are in this server and If you want to join DLTK, please read this information:

DKLT RAID TIMES AND DRIVER DAYS

We WvW Raid 7 days a week, our raids start at 9pm EST and will go till between 2-4am EST

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday is Aurust (He is also the guild leader)Sunday and Monday is Centurion LionbloodTuesday is Aspenire

DKLT IS ACCEPTING NEW MEMBERS

DKLT is a community guild where people from all over the world can join, where we will help new and returning players come into WvW and learn in an enviroment where you will not be cursed at and belittled. We are looking for Active WvW players who are willing to put forth the effort to get better, take constructive criticism, run proper builds, and be on voice comms.

If you feel that you can be an active WvW player who will be repping us during raids, be on discord, and be on a level 80 with a proper build and gear for WvW, then please contact:Demonic Temptress (Sophie.6098) >She is a guild leader<Dallandra.8563 (She is a guild officer and she speak French, so she can help you to enjoy your DKLT experience in that language)Dancelt.4076 (I am a guild officer and I speak Spanish, so I can help you to enjoy your DKLT experience in that lenguage)

Up

Archived