Who do you think are the best Revs on NA for PvP?

Elrond.9486

@Ario.8964 said:Fahad, Helio, Toker, and Rarnark are all top tier revs

Helio and Toker are not good at Rev. Never seen the other two on Rev and I have a title from every season except 6 and 7 which I didn’t play.

Bryvanent is about as good as it gets if you want to see somebody that streams. Though there are better revs out there.

@JayAction.9056 said:

Helio and Toker are not good at Rev. Never seen the other two on Rev and I have a title from every season except 6 and 7 which I didn’t play.

Bryvanent is about as good as it gets if you want to see somebody that streams. Though there are better revs out there.

Toker, in addition to being top tier mechanically, has insanely good map awareness and rotational ability. Getting a chance to watch him play is very good for helping people learn the rotations you want to make. Helio is arguably the single best player in game, and plays at that level with every single class (rev was the first thing I saw him popular on). Rarnark plays 5v5 insanely well on rev (his 1v1s and rotations are really good too but his 5v5 ability is outstanding). He is very good at timing skill usage and timing downs. Fahad is top tier mechanically and is amazing with rotations, also is a multiclasser who plays really well with most classes.

@Ario.8964 said:

Toker, in addition to being top tier mechanically, has insanely good map awareness and rotational ability. Getting a chance to watch him play is very good for helping people learn the rotations you want to make. Helio is arguably the single best player in game, and plays at that level with every single class (rev was the first thing I saw him popular on). Rarnark plays 5v5 insanely well on rev (his 1v1s and rotations are really good too but his 5v5 ability is outstanding). He is very good at timing skill usage and timing downs. Fahad is top tier mechanically and is amazing with rotations, also is a multiclasser who plays really well with most classes.

Are you fan boying right now?

I farm both Helio and Toker on rev. Speaking on Toker, I have actually spawn camped him. Neither one of one of them is going to play Rev if they care about winning. Other people would also beat them on Rev.

Season just ended. Never seen fahad on Rev a single time. Rarnark???. Never seen this guy in 13 seasons of having a title.

Archived