Possible L2P issue, but driving me insane: Sparking the flame

trev.1045

Hey guys

I decided to get the POF raptor before doing LS2...When it came to killing the herald of balthazar though- it took a little while to get him to zero health, but not too bad, i just kited him.

But he stayed on 0 health (bleeds were for zero too) for about 25 minutes! till i got bored and quitAm i missing something? driving me insane

Thanks.

Congrats on the mount! The desert is beautiful, but also vaaaaaaast, compared to core at least. As for the bug...gremlins happen. Or there might have been a bad guy hiding somewhere, or you might not have gotten close enough to the herald to kick it off. A thousand little things could have happened...including stray cosmic radiation particle passing through your CPU and flipping a 1 to a 0 (note, there is an actual Cisco KB article where cosmic radiation is specified as the culprit for a terrestrial router issue...electronics are just weird sometimes). It's like otherwise normal, capable humans tripping over their own feet as we walk down the street - glitches happen. :)

During that part, you’re supposed to kill the trash enemies and can ignore the herald. Once you kill all the trash enemies, the next part will trigger. It’s not really a learn-to-play issue since it’s not too obvious (at least for players like me who don’t read instructions :tongue:). My first time, I also spent like 10 minutes on the herald wondering why that part was taking so long. I then realized that the trigger is just killing the trash enemies.

@BlueJin.4127 said:During that part, you’re supposed to kill the trash enemies and can ignore the herald. Once you kill all the trash enemies, the next part will trigger. It’s not really a learn-to-play issue since it’s not too obvious (at least for players like me who don’t read instructions :tongue:). My first time, I also spent like 10 minutes on the herald wondering why that part was taking so long. I then realized that the trigger is just killing the trash enemies.

Ahh well at least i got plenty of practice kiting, was sooo annoying that i got him to zero hp and couldn't kill her though....and i guess i am stupid in that i tried for maybe 20-30 mins once she was zero hp!

Got to ask, i recently started 'HOT' the fighting is fine, but the quest 'prized possession' was difficult to the point of wanting to smash my head against something, is it typical of the chain?

Thanks.

Archived