Has anyone seen this hair?

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:it's norn fem exclusive. don't ask why.

I do prefer each race have their own exclusive hairstyles, it reflects their culture, and gives us a reason to play that race

I would agree with you but this is generic haircut. I don't see how this particular one reflects on norns culture only.

Although, norn and human hairstyles could be the same, it cant be the same as asura, sylvari and charr. The result would be that people complain that humans/norns would have more options. Believe me, the saltiness and entitlement people have over these things make it impossible for Arenanet to do so.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

@phs.6089 said:

@phs.6089 said:it's norn fem exclusive. don't ask why.

I do prefer each race have their own exclusive hairstyles, it reflects their culture, and gives us a reason to play that race

I would agree with you but this is generic haircut. I don't see how this particular one reflects on norns culture only.

Although, norn and human hairstyles could be the same, it cant be the same as asura, sylvari and charr. The result would be that people complain that humans/norns would have more options. Believe me, the saltiness and entitlement people have over these things make it impossible for Arenanet to do so.

People will always complain, this way or other. I know what I'm talking about I'm a human myself. :)

Archived