Thanks for checking on the request I made

Kurowolfe.7396

The thread got locked before I managed to get a reply in, dunno if the devs are even checking the population status, but Northern Shiverpeaks has a T3 tower in EBG that was owned by ANet as of the time of this post. I guess that's a rough indication that they may be at least aware of it, and chose to let it be.

While disappointed, I guess it's a given, especially the reasoning in the locked thread. Transfers are cheap, and a good way to make money. People are fickle, and will come and go as they please (like seriously, I heard a guild in Kaineng just straight up quit the game during the Kaineng purge). I used to be vocal here, but since nothing really changed, I just gave up and just enjoy what I can in that game mode. Just wondering whether the person-in-charge of WvW are aware of these server fluctuations, and if anything can be done about it. I enjoy being in Darkhaven despite these population challenges, and would gladly stay there either until the game mode dies off, or when the alliance happens.

Anyway, if checked, thank you. Hope things are going well at the HQ despite your challenges as well

Archived